To fulfill the demand of our valuable clients, we have been instrumental in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide range of Plate Heat Exchanger. By a team of experienced professionals, this exchanger is manufactured using top quality components and pioneering techniques. The offered exchanger is tested on quality parameters to ensure smooth functionality. The provided Plate Heat Exchanger uses metal plates to cool down the fluids by transferring heat between it.
- We offer PHEs from port dia ranging from 1 in Dia to 12 In Dia.
- We have a stock of more than 30,000 plates and gaskets of more than 50 models of all leading brands in India.
- We offer PHE designs in multiple plate models giving the customer the option to choose the most economical and efficient design.
Features Of Plate Heat Exchanger :
- Heat Transfer Coefficients Is High
- No Space Constraint
- Expansion Provision
- Heat Recovery
- Liquid Hold-up is Minimal
- Reduced Fouling
- Competitive Price
- Increase in Turbulence
- Wide range of Duties
We Have Standard PHES Model for Following Process:
- For Cooling Hydraulic Oil in Power Packs
- FOr Cooling Process Water (RF Heaters)
- For Hot Water Generation
- For Heating/Cooling Applications of Milk/Juice/Ice Cream Mixers/Cream/Sugar Syrups
- For Generator Jacket Water Cooling
- For Cooling Quench Oils in Quenching Furnaces
- For Cooling Process Water in Wire Drawing Industries and many more...
Frame Materials :
- IS2062 EPOXY PAINTED
- IS2062 CLAD WITH SS304 SHEET FOR SANITARY APPLICATION
- SHEET METAL PRESSED FRAME FOR LOW PRESSURE APPLICATION DULY POWDER COATED
- NBT HT
- EPDM HT
Construction of Plate Heat Exchanger Plates
- AISI 316
- AISI 304
- SMO 254
PHE Spare Plates and Gaskets Alfa, Gea, Tranter
- As per requirement Per Week
- 3-7 Days
Building No. 49, New Arya Nagar Industrial Area, Behind Shiva Bajaj, Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India +918037266327